- Convenient all natural transdermal spray
- Great for post workout stiffness and muscle aches and pains
- Keep it on hand if you are very physically active, or suffer from arthritic pains
- Delivers relief directly where it’s needed
- Not for internal use
- Inhibits the pain neurotransmitter NMDA
- Insufficient magnesium can lead to amplified pain
- Magnesium helps you relax as it promotes serotonin production
- Promotes muscle growth, for bigger, stronger muscles
- Magnesium helps relax tight muscles and if you are deficient in magnesium this can lead to cramping, this includes the muscles in your heart
- Low Magnesium results in a build-up of lactic acid, which causes pain and stiffness
- Magnesium is essential for fixing calcium in your bones properly
- It is an electrolyte that helps rehydrate your body
- Magnesium enhances insulin secretion, which helps your body use sugar
- also helps regulate blood sugar levels, promotes normal blood pressure, and is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis. Magnesium deficiency has been linked with many health conditions; among them diabetes, asthma, allergies, arthritis, kidney stones, migraines and more.
Most people eating a Western diet are deficient in magnesium. Taking it internally can cause stomach upset, so transdermal (through the skin) delivery of magnesium is the perfect solution. It’s gentle on the stomach, easy to apply, readily and safely absorbed, and the body will simply take what it needs.
- Has a pain-relieving effect, which can help alleviate headache, muscle cramps, joint pain, tendonitis, and bone pain
- Is relaxing, helping to soothe tension and stress
- Stimulates blood circulation around affected tissues and muscles, helping clear blood obstructions
- Once in the bloodstream, it helps stimulate and increase urination, speeding up the removal of uric acid and other toxins, which benefits those with arthritic pain
- It’s also a powerful antibacterial and antifungal
- Spray onto affected areas and rub in (though not an oil, the solution has an oily feel).
- One teaspoon (5ml) provides approx 600mg of elemental Magnesium.
- Suitable as a massage oil; relaxes tired or sore muscles quickly and effectively
- Magnesium should not be used by people with kidney problems without medical supervision.
- Most people will experience a mild stinging sensation when applying the oil (this usually goes away after a few minutes).
- If you are allergic to sulfur antibiotics or sulfites, consult with your health care professional before use
- Not suitable for pregnant women
A saturated solution of ultra-pure water, pharmaceutical grade magnesium chloride, wintergreen essential oil, mineral-rich Kalahari crystal salt
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product20/06/2019, By AngelicExcellent product. Soothes sore muscles. No strong smell. I live the spray bottles28/01/2019, By ChantalLove this spray - highly effective and good source of Mg.03/08/2018, By leeGood product09/07/2018, By DomHelps for sore muscles after training but more a winter product than summer with the addition of the wintergreen. Will opt for the standard one in summer.25/11/2017, By AndreaI tell everyone who has sore muscles about this stuff. I use it for all sorts of hiking cramps, yoga aches, neck tension and recently for lower back pain from a slipped disc - really helps speed up the healing process. Only thing is it makes your hands a tad sticky but I'm not complaining. Love this stuff!23/10/2017, By ShakirahI used this product on my quads when the muscles spasmed and got instant relief. I also used it on someone else's calves, who complained of stiffness and pain and she also experienced relief. It's excellent value for money and really works.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.