- Natural vanilla flavoured oats mix
- Sustained energy for all day activity
- High in protein
- No added sugar
- Sweetened with natural sweeteners
- Suitable for lacto vegetarians
- Add 4 tablespoons (50 g) of protein oats to a bowl.
- Add ½ cup (120 ml) hot water or milk to the mix.
- Using the microwave: microwave for 1 minute, stir and then microwave again for a further 1 minute.
- Using the stove: bring to a boil then allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Using neither: simply cover your bowl with a plate or lid and leave for 5-10 minutes to soak.
- Enjoy as is or jazz up with some nut butter, fruit or crunchy toppings.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The term “Macros” is short for the word “macronutrients”. This term refers to the three main constituents of foods: protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
- Serving Size: 50 g.
- Nett Weight: 300 g.
- Rolled Oats (Gluten-Free), Whey Protein (20%), Xylitol, Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Sunflower Seeds, Salt, Golden Flaxseed, Steviol Glycosides, Flavouring: Vanilla.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1487.2
- Protein (g): 25.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 4304
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.2
- Total Fat (g): 6.8
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 7.7
- Sodium (mg): 606
Allergens: Cow’s Milk. Packed in a facility which handles eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
- The flavouring found in this product may contain Propylene Glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
- Xylitol is not suitable for pets. Do not feed to dogs!
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard with biodegradable plastic packet inner.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.