- Decadent vegan-friendly fudgy chocolate brownie premix
- Enriched with pea protein, made with real cocoa
- No added sugar
- No artificial additives, colouring or flavouring
- Gluten-free, grain-free
- Macro-friendly & Banting-friendly
- Makes it easy to bake your own vegan chickpea brownies at home
- Packaging is compostable
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Macro Mixes Vegan Protein Brownie premix ticks so many faithful-friendly boxes! Made with minimally processed ingredients, it’s suitable for vegan, Banting, Macro and gluten-free diets, and packs a nutritious protein punch. It provides a low-sugar, low-calorie alternative to ordinary baked goods, and to top it all off, it’s packaged in compostable materials.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a large brownie pan.
- Drain & rinse 1 tin of chickpeas.
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, 1 medium banana, 240ml of plant milk & 4 tablespoons of nut butter. Blend the ingredients until combined.
- Add your Vegan Brownie Batter to a bowl & pour in the chickpea mixture. Stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into the brownie pan & bake for 45 minutes.
- Leave to cool before slicing & serving.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- 200g (makes 20 brownies)
- Xylitol, Pea Protein (21%), Cocoa Powder (18%), Coconut Flour, Sunflower Seeds, Golden Flaxseeds, Baking Powder, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Coffee, Steviol Glycosides, Xanthan Gum.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 10g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 121.4
- Protein (g): 2.5
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 1.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.2
- Total Fat (g): 0.6
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.2
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.2
- Total Sodium (mg): 66
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product28/12/2020, By LuckyNice14/11/2020, By TheresaGreat texture and high in plant protein. Not very sweet, but can up the sweetness by topping with some jam ( and cashew cream for a delicious breakfast!). Only downside is a bit pricy as also have to add a tin of chickpeas but would still recommend.22/10/2020, By Tessareally innovative brownie mix, great nutritional value06/10/2020, By DuanéHappy with the purchase so far, tastes good!25/09/2020, By NicoleVery easy to make and not too sweet, I really enjoyed them!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.