- Low-carb pancake premix
- Gluten-free, grain-free
- Macro-friendly & Banting-friendly
- No added sugar
- 50g of premix makes 5 pancakes
- Packaging is compostable
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- With the Macro Mixes range, people following gluten-free, Banting and Macro diets can still enjoy a range of delicious baked goods and homemade treats. The Vanilla Protein Pancake premix is low and calorie and carbs, quick and easy to make, and loaded with nutritional goodness.
- Whisk together 1 large egg & ¼ cup of milk or plant milk in a bowl.
- Add 50g of Protein Pancake Premix & whisk again.
- Heat a little oil or butter in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Spoon 1 large tablespoon of mixture into the pan & cook until bubbles start to form, then flip.
- Serve with your favourite toppings. Makes 5 pancakes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Whey Protein (29%), Coconut Flour, Xylitol, Golden Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Baking Powder, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Flavouring: Vanilla, Psyllium Husk, Xanthan Gum, Steviol Glycosides.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 50g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 629.8
- Protein (g): 15.9
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 5.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 2.7
- Total Fat (g): 4.9
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.5
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8.3
- Total Sodium (mg): 501
- The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.