- Delicious protein-rich banana loaf premix
- Macro-friendly & Banting-friendly
- No added sugar
- Packaging is compostable
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The Macro Mixes Nana Protein Loaf premix is gluten-free and Banting-friendly, plus it contains no added sugar or artificial additives. It’s the perfect base for a wholesome banana bread recipe, made with minimal processing and packaged in compostable materials to keep things eco-friendly.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Grease a loaf tin.
- Mash 3 ripe bananas (about 300g) together in a bowl.
- Add 2 eggs & 120ml milk or plant milk. Whisk thoroughly.
- Add your Nana Loaf Premix & whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin & bake for 35 minutes.
- Slide & serve with the toppings of your choice.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Whey Protein (30%), Oat Flour (Gluten-Free), Xylitol, Coconut Flour, Baking Powder, Golden Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Xanthan Gum, Flavouring: Vanilla, Steviol Glycosides.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 268.4
- Protein (g): 6.1
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 4.3
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 1.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.3
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.9
- Total Sodium (mg): 181
- The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.