- Low-carb chocolate & coffee muffin premix
- Gluten-free, grain-free
- Macro-friendly & Banting-friendly
- No added sugar
- Packaging is compostable
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The Macro Mixes range makes it easier for people on a variety of dietary plans to enjoy the yummiest baked goodies. The Macro Mixes Vegan Chococino Muffin mix is quick and easy to make, using just three ingredients from your kitchen. The packaging is also eco-friendly and can be composted at home.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a muffin pan.
- In a food processor, combine 2 ripe bananas, 2 tablespoons of nut butter & 140ml of plant milk. Blend until combined.
- Add your Vegan Chococino Muffin Mix to a bowl, pour in the banana mixture & stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into your muffin pan & bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Makes 12 muffins.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Buckwheat Flour, Xylitol, Pea Protein Isolate (16%), 80% Dark Chocolate (Vegan & Sugar-Free), Cocoa Powder (1%), Sunflower Seeds, Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Baking Powder, Golden Flaxseeds, Psyllium Husk, Coffee, Himalayan Salt, Steviol Glycosides, Xanthan Gum.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 253.1
- Protein (g): 4.2
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 4.5
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.4
- Total Fat (g): 2.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.9
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.4
- Total Sodium (mg): 150
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.