- Grain-free carrot cake mix
- +26% protein
- High in protein
- No added sugar
- Sweetened with natural sweeteners
- Suitable for lacto vegetarians
- Preheat oven to 175C and grease a medium cake tin.
- Add 3 eggs, 1.5 cups (360 ml) milk, and 40 ml melted butter to a bowl and beat for 30 seconds.
- Add 300 grams of Carrot Cake premix and mix until smooth.
- Add 2-3 medium grated carrots (180 g) to the mix.
- Add additional nuts, dried fruit or lemon zest to taste.
- Pour into the greased cake tin and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a cooling rack and frost however desired.(double-thick yoghurt is a winner!)
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? The term “Macros” is short for the word “macronutrients”. This term refers to the three main constituents of foods: protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
- Nett Weight: 300 g.
- Coconut Flour, Whey Protein (24%), Xylitol, Sunflower Seeds, Golden Flaxseed, Pecan Nuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Spices, Baking Powder, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Flavouring: Vanilla, Xanthan Gum, Steviol Glycosides.
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
- Energy (kJ): 1061.7
- Protein (g): 26.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 9.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 4.6
- Total Fat (g): 8.2
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 3.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 13.8
- Sodium (mg): 846
Allergens: Tree nuts, dairy-free. Packed in a facility which handles eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
- The flavouring found in this product may contain Propylene Glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
- Xylitol is not suitable for pets. Do not feed to dogs!
- Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard with biodegradable plastic packet inner.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.