- Low-carb chocolate brownie drizzle
- A decadent topping for pancakes, waffles & other baked goods
- Gluten-free, grain-free
- Macro-friendly & Banting-friendly
- No added sugar
- Packaged in reusable glass
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- This creamy chocolate nut butter is low in carbs and calories but high in protein, making it ideal for Banting and carb-conscious diets. Macro Mixes Brownie Butter Drizzle is made with natural ingredients and packaged in reusable, sustainable glass.
- Use as a topping for your favourite baked goods.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- 250g jar
- Dry Roasted Macadamia Nuts, Almonds, Xylitol, Pea Protein Isolate (9.3%), Cocoa Powder (4%), Coconut Flour, Sunflower Seeds, Golden Flaxseeds, Baking Powder, Psyllium Husk, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Coffee, Steviol Glycosides, Xanthan Gum.
- Allergens: Nuts.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 30g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 743.5
- Protein (g): 5.3
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 4.4
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.2
- Total Fat (g): 15.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 2.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3.3
- Total Sodium (mg): 236
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product19/03/2021, By BerniceThis Brownie drizzle is better than Nutella! Oh my goodness, spread over my protein pancakes is just so decadent!- or for a quick sweet fix I eat it straight from the jar!???? Problem is, 1 or 2 teaspoons aren’t enough... I keep going back for more. So so yummy!!02/03/2021, By JodieAmazing !!!16/02/2021, By SeaniqueMy favorite nut butter thus far! Not too sweet, it’s a bit crunchy like you would imagine a brownie in a tub would taste like.07/02/2021, By barefootmegzOops - did I pay that?? I think it must have been on sale when I bought it, because I can't imagine paying R145 for it. Look, it's good - but I wouldn't pay that for Nutella, even. In terms of taste, not the same as Nutella, but not worse. Different. The texture is more nut-buttery. The taste is more nut-buttery too. Less sweet than Nutella. More runny. Does separate, as nut butters without additives tend to do. It tastes pretty good.28/12/2020, By LuckyGood one21/11/2020, By gillianAbsolutely WOW30/10/2020, By AmiWonderful29/10/2020, By AmiHighly recommended27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat taste27/10/2020, By AliyahAbsolutely Amazing!25/10/2020, By AmyVery tasty and amazing with biscuits or on toast.01/09/2020, By RenskeIt’s the perfect after dinner deliciousness, or late night. Or mid morning. Or on your warm porridge. I eat it one indulgent spoon at a time. I don’t find it too sweet. It’s like a sticky, dark chocolate, runny paste.
I do still find it a bit expensive though. But that reminds me not to overindulge.29/08/2020, By DuanéA favorite! I love the taste.29/07/2020, By Saskia-JoVery tasty and lovely with chocolate protein oats or in biscuits. A little too sweet for my taste. If you don't like the taste of sweetener, I would not buy.27/07/2020, By Bevbland and very expensive for what you get
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.