- Low-carb birthday cake premix
- Gluten-free, grain-free
- Macro-friendly & Banting-friendly
- No added sugar
- Packaging is compostable
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- The Macro Mixes Birthday Cake Premix is all you need to serve up a divine birthday treat that’s also health-conscious and calorie-controlled. The cake batter mix is free of added sugars, artificial colouring and unnecessary additives. It’s gluten-free and Banting-friendly, plus it comes in compostable packaging.
- Preheat the oven to 175°C. Grease a medium cake tin.
- Beat together 3 eggs, 360ml milk or plant milk & 40ml melted butter in a bowl.
- Add 300g Birthday Cake Premix & mix to combine.
- Pour into the cake tin & bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to cool before adding the frosting of your choice.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Contains xylitol, which is NOT suitable for animals. Keep out of reach of pets.
- Coconut Flour, Whey Protein (24%), Xylitol, Isomalt, Golden Flaxseeds, Sunflower Seeds, Baking Powder, Erythritol, Himalayan Salt, Flavouring: Vanilla, Psyllium Husk, Xanthan Gum, Steviol Glycosides.
- Packaged in a facility that uses eggs, cow’s milk, nuts and wheat.
Typical Nutritional Information (per 20g serving):
- Energy (kJ): 216.7
- Protein (g): 5.4
- Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 1.9
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.9
- Total Fat (g): 1.7
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.7
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.8
- Total Sodium (mg): 172
- The flavouring found in this product may contain propylene glycol as a carrier substance. It is generally recognised as safe for use as a food and medicine additive by the USFDA. However, you may still choose to avoid it if you are allergic or you simply want to reduce your intake.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.