- Choice grade honey
- Raw, cold settled & unfiltered
- Made from orange blossom
- Harvested in Citrusdal hives
- Includes a generous chunk of real honeycomb
- No artificial sweeteners or flavours
- Naturally sweet & delicious
Healing benefits of raw honey:
- Antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal
- A powerful antioxidant
- Soothes sore throats, ulcers & inflammation
- A great natural source of energy
- Boosts the immune system, combats colds & ‘flu
- Locally produced raw honey combats seasonal allergies
- Because this honey is raw & unfiltered, it may contain small pieces of honeycomb and pollen. These pieces are harmless, healthy by-products of the beehive and are safe for consumption.
- Because this is a natural raw honey, its colour, flavour & consistency may vary.
Cape Eucalyptus Cladocalyx honey
7 out of 8 people would recommend this product05/10/2018, By raganiAn amazing product, one of the best honey ive tried20/03/2018, By samSuch a treat. My mom eats it out of the bottle, just loves the honeycomb. Absolutely tasty.12/01/2018, By ScynAs I mentioned before Yes it tastes nice, but based on my research it could be fake honey. If that is the case I plan to 100% sue Mac's honey. His honey does not crystalize or act as raw true honey should. He will regret it if I find out he is indeed lying. Buyers beware. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK3tkBEZeLw11/07/2017, By JenniferLove this honey and comb11/07/2017, By JeniYum11/07/2017, By JeniYum06/11/2015, By JeanDoes not last long in our house. Hubby and kids love it!13/07/2015, By JudyWas so happy to see you now stock Macs honey. I eat the honeycomb straight from the jar - makes for a very special treat. 100% yummy goodness.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.