- Helps to revitalise dry skin and keep you hydrated
- Can be used on your hands, cuticles, knees, elbows, feet or any part of your body that needs some nourishment
- Easily absorbed
- Could be safe for sensitive skin types
- Blended with Grapefruit essential oil - which can help to reduce cellulite
- Locally made by a Female Owned brand
- Contains pure essential oils that may promote your physical and emotional well-being
- Colour of balms may vary due to the natural variable of ingredients
- Blended with pure, unbleached, locally harvested raw Beeswax - which can supply a moisture barrier for extra protection
- Palm Oil free
- GMO free
- No synthetic scents, chemicals, pesticides or artificial colourants
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Packaged in a recyclable glass jar
- Apply nightly after cleansing while skin is still damp; or during the day when skin is tight or dry.
- Warm balm between hands and gently apply to your body.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml
- Beeswax, Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Essential Oils (Grapefruit, Geranium, Ylang Ylang), Infusions of Centella Asiatica (Pennywort) and Eriocephalus Africanus (Cape Snowbush) in Olive Oil.
- Recyclable glass jar.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.