- All skin types
- 100ml of Lulu & Marula Refreshing Tonic Mist
- Safe & gentle
- Chemical & Soap Free
- Made with natural ingredients and pure essential oils – no fillers.
- Contains no harsh preservatives, parabens or SLS.
- Proudly South African
- Recyclable packaging
- After cleansing, spritz on to skin and allow to absorb.
- Alternatively, spritz on to a cotton pad and wipe over skin to remove excess impurities.
- Use at any time of the day to set make-up, and refresh skin.
- Store in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Rosa Demascena (Rose) Water, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aqua (Water), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate-20, Glycerin, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Oil, Salix Alba (White Willow) Bark Extract, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product16/11/2020, By JessicaThis just adds that extra bit of hydration I feel my skin needs, and any product I use afterwards sinks in so beautifully. It’s my secret weapon for plump, dewy skin27/10/2020, By MickyI really loved this mist, smells and feels amazing - really nice to set makeup as well and gives a dewy look. Have repurchased it before. The bottle and spray are good quality too, I find them useful to to spritz my maiden hair fern now that I ran out of product.22/07/2020, By AmyThis refreshing and moisturising mist is great to use just after cleansing and before an oil.13/02/2018, By LaurenFantastic skin 'pick me up' and smells amazing! Make up tends to dry my skin out during the day and this tonic adds instant moisture and life back to my face.26/01/2017, By RobsKeep this in my handbag and its great to use throughout the day for a skin pick-up! Makes my skin glow!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.