- Lula Fox is a photographic range, meaning that it doesn’t reflect camera flash
- Perfect for combination / oily skin
- Long lasting
- Medium to full coverage
- Good for blemish-prone skin
- Certified organic ingredients
- Skin-prep is essential. Skin should well hydrated with moisturizer and a primer should be applied.
- Apply with foundation brush or magic wand brush using large brush strokes to blend over the surface of the skin.
- Blend hard edges with a latex wedge or beauty sponge.
- Check out our tutorial on foundation application for more tips on applying the perfect look foundation.
- 30 ml
Available in 5 shades:
- Warm Natural - fair complexions with a yellow undertone.
- Cappuccino - would suit rich caramel skin tones.
- Mocha - for dark skin tones.
- Aqua, *Organic chamomile matricaria (German chamomile), Hydrosol, Cyclomethicone, *Organic butyrospermum (shea), Parkii butter, Soy lecithin *Organic oryza sativa (rice) powder, Boron nitride, *Organic cera alba (beeswax), Punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, Tocopherol acetate (Sunflower), *Organic curcuma longa (turmeric) root, Annatto powder, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl oligopeptide, Caprylyl glycol, Hippophae rhamnoides bark (seabuckthorn) oil Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, Citrus grandis (grapefruit) seed, Lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle)*
- May Contain: Camellia sinensis leaf (black tea) extract, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) powder, Titanium dioxide (ci 77891), Zinc oxide (ci 77947), Iron oxide (ci 77492), Iron oxide (ci 77491), Iron oxide (ci 77499).
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product08/05/2020, By TiaApplies smoothly
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.