Please Note: This product will be arrive on your chosen delivery date, it is sent from a different warehouse so will arrive separately to the rest of your order.
How to get weekly fresh produce at Faithful to Nature?
- Select the appropriate farm region from the drop down menu above.
- Add your selection of Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choice to your basket.
- Confirm your order for the appropriate delivery time (see Order & Delivery Times below).
- Your fresh produce box will be delivered directly to your doorstep!
Order & Delivery Times:
Cape Town :
- Confirm your order and pay by midnight Monday - Receive your fresh delivery by 5pm Wednesday.
*Read here about how our new fresh offering works!
Special Notice - This offer is only available for Faithful to Nature customers in the map areas highlighted below:
Assortment of vegetables:
- Farm fresh produce from the field to your home
- Grocer’s choice selection
- Ideal for singles or those living alone
- Plant-based ingredients for breakfasts, lunches, suppers, snacks and desserts
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Fresh Produce Grocer’s Choices because there’s no better way to ensure your overall well being than with a balanced and varied diet. The fresher the better! Your body will thank you for swapping out that bag of crisps with a ripe apple or switching to butternut for a night instead of instant noodles.
Tips for Cleaning Fresh Produce:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap before and after preparing fresh produce.
- If damage or bruising occurs before eating or handling, cut away the damaged or bruised areas before preparing or eating.
- Rinse produce before you peel it, so dirt isn't transferred from the knife onto the fruit or vegetable.
- Gently rub produce while holding under clean running water.
- Store all fresh produce in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate to maximise shelf life.
- Discard food scraps in your home bokashi composting bins.
Specifications: Variety Box
- Includes: A seasonally available selection of whole, fresh produce.
- Note: As a seasonally available selection, the produce you receive will differ from that which pictured above.
- Contents: Subject to seasonal availability and in varying proportions. Our Grocer reserves the right to substitute any of the listed produce based on that which is seasonally available (eg. grapes for cherries, or butternut for gem squash).
- Vegetables: Spring Onions (100 g) and/or, Pillow Pack (100 g) and/or, Parsley (20 g) and/or, Rocket (40 g) and/or, 1 x Cucumber and/or, 1 x Head of Broccoli or Cauliflower and/or, 1 x Butternut, Potatoes (500 g) and/or, Onions (300 g) and/or, Tomatoes (500 g) and/or, Carrots (500 g) and/or, Beetroot (500 g), 1 x Garlic Clove and/or, 1 x Green Pepper and/or, 1 x Red Pepper and/or, 1 x Yellow Pepper and/or, 1 x Avocado and/or, White Mushrooms (250 g).
Allergens: May contain traces of wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Corrugated cardboard (staple-free), recyclable plastic liner to preserve freshness.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.