- How to get weekly Lucky Harvest produce at Faithful to Nature?
- Select the appropriate farm region from the drop down menu above.
- Add your selection of Lucky Harvest Carb Conscious Veg to your basket.
- Confirm your order for the appropriate delivery time (see Order & Delivery Times below).
- Your Lucky Harvest will be delivered directly to your doorstep!
Order & Delivery Times:
- Confirm your order and pay by 5pm Monday - Receive your fresh delivery by 5pm Wednesday.
*Read here about how our new fresh offering works!.
Special Notice - This offer is only available for Faithful to Nature customers in the map areas highlighted below:
- Assortment of fresh vegetables
- Farm fresh produce from the field to your home
- Grocer’s choice selection
- Plant-based ingredients for delicious daily meals
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love the Lucky Harvest Carb Conscious Veg because there’s no better way to ensure your overall well being than with a balanced and varied diet. The fresher the better! Your body will thank you for including more variety to your healthy, balanced diet.
Tips for Cleaning Fresh Produce:
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap before and after preparing fresh produce.
- If damage or bruising occurs before eating or handling, cut away the damaged or bruised areas before preparing or eating.
- Rinse produce before you peel it, so dirt isn't transferred from the knife onto the fruit or vegetable.
- Gently rub produce while holding under clean running water.
- Store all fresh produce in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Refrigerate to maximise shelf life.
- Discard food scraps in your home bokashi composting bins.
Specifications: Variety Box
- Includes: A seasonally available selection of whole, fresh produce.
- Note: As a seasonally available selection, the produce you receive will differ from that which is pictured above. Occasionally, our Green Grocer chooses to include imported produce to help provide a healthy variety in your Lucky Harvest selection.
- Contents: Subject to seasonal availability and in varying proportions. Our Grocer reserves the right to substitute any of the listed produce based on that which is seasonally available.
- Carb Conscious Vegetables for 1: Parsley Leaves (~ 20 g), Lettuce Pack (~ 100 g), 1 x Cucumber (~ 300 g), 1 x Red Pepper (~150 g), 2 x Tomatoes (~ 200 g), 1 x Garlic Clove (~ 15 g), Jalapeno Chilli Peppers (~ 100 g), Green Beans (~ 300 g), 1 x Pakchoi Head (~ 90 g), Radish (~ 200 g), 1 x Cauliflower Head (~ 600 g), 1 x Yellow Onion (~ 120 g), 1 x Bunch Spring Onion (~ 90 g).
- Carb Conscious Vegetables for 2: Basil Leaves (~ 100 g), Parsley Leaves (~ 20 g), Lettuce Pack (~ 200 g), 1 x Iceberg Lettuce Head (~ 550 g), 1 x Cucumber (~ 300 g), 2 x Red Pepper (~300 g), 4 x Tomatoes (~ 400 g), 1 x Garlic Clove (~ 15 g), Jalapeno Chilli Peppers (~ 150 g), Baby Marrows (~ 500 g), Green Beans (~ 500 g), 1 x Red Onion (~ 120 g), 1 x Pakchoi Head (~ 90 g), Radish (~ 200 g), 1 x Brinjal (~ 450 g), 2 x Yellow Onion (~ 240 g), 1 x Cauliflower Head (~ 600 g), 1 x Bunch Spring Onion (~ 90 g), 1 x White Mushrooms Pack (250 g).
- Carb Conscious Vegetables for 4: Basil Leaves (~ 100 g), Parsley Leaves (~ 20 g), Lettuce Pack (~ 200 g), 1 x Iceberg Lettuce Head (~ 550 g), 1 x Cucumber (~ 300 g), 2 x Red Pepper (~300 g), 8 x Tomatoes (~ 800 g), 2 x Garlic Cloves (~ 30 g), Jalapeno Chilli Peppers (~ 250 g), Baby Marrows (~ 1 kg), Green Beans (~ 1 kg), 4 x Red Onion (~ 480 g), 2 x Pakchoi Head (~ 180 g), Radish (~ 200 g), 3 x Brinjal (~ 1.35 kg), 2 x Head of Broccoli (~ 500 g), 1 x Cauliflower Head (~ 600 g), 4 x Yellow Onion (~ 960 g), 1 x Bunch Spring Onion (~ 90 g), 2 x White Mushrooms Pack (500 g).
Allergens: May contain traces of wheat, peanuts and tree nuts.
- Corrugated cardboard (staple-free), recyclable plastic liner to preserve freshness.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.