- Gives 100% grey coverage in one quick application.
- Permanent dye.
- Contains only six chemical Ingredients. When mixed, all these chemicals together comprise a maximum of only 2% of the total.
- Contains herbal extracts of rose petal powder, amla, shikakai, henna and bhringraj to nourish your hair and scalp, encouraging hair growth, strengthening your hair and solving problems like dandruff.Contains no ammonia or resorcinol or sodium lauryl sulphate.
The indicated colour can be achieved on grey, naturally blond and light brown hair.
- Can be used with the 100% Herbal dyes.
- The indicated colour is a guide and the final colour results will depend on your original hair colour, hair type and application time.
- Contains no ammonia, resorcinol or sodium lauryl sulphate.
- The herbal ingredients are certified and uncertified organic.
- Approved by Beauty without Cruelty and Vegan SA.
- Certified Halaal.
Did You Know?
- This dye does contain Para-Dye. If you are allergic to chemical hair dyes please do not use this product.
- This dye does not contain any bleaching chemicals so can’t lighten darker hair to a brown shade. It can only add colour, thus will dye medium brown hair a darker brown colour.
- Wait at 2-4 weeks before using Love My Hair Low Chemical dyes on previously dyed hair and vice versa. You can use this product after using herbal dyes and other chemical dyes.
- Do a skin patch test to check for allergies.
- You must do a strand test before dyeing all your hair, especially if you have bleached, permed or straightened hair. This will also determine the application time.
- Apply to freshly washed, dry hair.
- Use a non-metallic bowl and spoon/spatula to mix the dye.
- Slowly pour 300-350ml warm water to the dye powder and mix to a smooth consistency similar to that of custard.
- Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves.
- Apply dye to your hair in sections using your fingers, starting at the roots and working your way to the ends.
- Pile your hair on top of your head and wipe any dye off your ears and hairline.
- Cover your head with cling-wrap and wrap a towel around your head. The cling wrap will create warmth and ensure the dye is packed firmly onto your roots.
- Leave the dye on for 20 - 50 minutes but no longer than 50 minutes. The longer you leave the dye on the deeper the final colour.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly until the water runs clear, then shampoo and condition.
- You can mix this dye with the other Love My Hair shades to make a unique colour for your hair.
- If your hair feels dry after using this dye a conditioning treatment with a cold-pressed plant oil such as coconut, olive, Argan, black cumin or Jojoba Oil will remedy it.
- You must do a strand test before dyeing your whole head. This will determine the correct application time and give you an idea of the final colour.
- Every time you dye your hair, the colour will get darker, so if you don’t want this to happen, just dye your roots when you dye your hair.
- You can use this dye on bleached/highlighted hair, but it will give a darker colour.
- You can highlight/bleach your hair after using this dye, but please do a strand test first.
- 1 x 100g Packet Low Chemical Brown Hair Dye.
- 1 x 10 ml Sachet Clarifying Shampoo (For before dye application).
- 1 x 10 ml Sachet Sulphate-Free Shampoo (To wash out dye).
- 1 x Instruction Leaflet.
- 1 x Application Gloves.
- Henna*, Rose petal powder**, Amla*, Bhringraj*, Shikakai*, PPD (para-phenylenediamine), Barium peroxide, 2-nitro paraphenylenediamine, Para amino phenol, Citric Acid, Sodium sulphate.
- *Certified organic,
- **Uncertified organic.
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product24/01/2019, By MarliesI mixed this product with light auburn 100% natural. The process was simple. I mixed the powder (both boxes, as my hair is long and thick) with warm water and worked the warm mixture onto scalp and hair, which felt like a lovely clay mask treatment. I left it for longer than the recommended time (45 min) to make sure my greys were covered and this made the colour much darker than I anticipated. The colour is deep and my hair is shiny and healthy. I’m glad I found this product. The plastic gloves are not working well and please don’t wet your hands before putting them on (as recommended in the leaflet) as you will never be able to get them on!30/12/2018, By VickiIt left my hair feeling dry. It did cover my grays but it has left my hair feeling like straw20/11/2015, By JesseThis low chemical dye worked better than I had expected. It also smells like plants. The Brown is a very dark brown though, even though I didn leave it on very long. I will probably try a slightly lighter colour next time. It looks great, very happy.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.