- The indicated colour can be achieved on grey, blond and light brown hair. This dye does not contain any bleaching agents so cannot lighten darker hair to this bright colour.
The indicated colour can be achieved on grey, blond and light brown hair. This dye does not contain any bleaching agents so cannot lighten darker hair to this bright colour.
- Can be used with Love My Hair Ultra Low Chemical dyes.
- Permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on hair type and lifestyle.
- The indicated colour is a general guide. Colour coverage and final colour will depend on your hair type, hair condition, previous treatments and lifestyle.
- Eco-friendly and 100% vegan.
- Certified organic
- Approved by Beauty without Cruelty & Vegan SA.
- Certified Halaal.
- The Flame Red dye is a good shade to use for covering grey.
- You can vary the application time to get shades from a light copper to bright, rich red. A brighter/redder colour result can be achieved with a longer application time.
- For best results use with a sulphate-free shampoo.
- You can mix this dye with the other Love My Hair shades to make a unique colour for your hair.
- If you are used to using ordinary chemical dyes, your hair may feel dry after switching to natural dye. This is normal, and a conditioning treatment with a cold-pressed plant oil such as coconut, olive, argan, black cumin or jojoba oil will remedy it.
- You must do a strand test before dyeing your whole head. This will determine the correct application time and give you an idea of the final colour.
- Every time you dye your hair, it will get brighter and redder, so if you don’t want this to happen, just dye your roots.
- You can use this dye on highlighted/bleached hair to get a very vibrant colour.
- It is not recommended to bleach your hair after using this dye.
- Apply to freshly washed dry or slightly damp hair.
- Use a non-metallic bowl and spoon to mix the dye.
- Add between 300-380 ml of warm water to the powder and mix to a smooth consistency, similar to that of custard.
- Wearing your gloves, apply the dye to your hair in sections, starting at the roots. Apply it thickly especially on grey areas.
- Pile your hair on top of your head, cover with clingwrap and wrap a towel around your head. This keeps the dye tightly packed on your roots and also keeps your head warm which helps with dye release.
- Wipe any excess dye from your hairline and ears.
- Leave dye to develop for 1-4 hours, as determined by your strand test.
- Rinse your hair until the water runs clear (this is very important, if you don’t do this the colour may ‘bleed’ afterwards) and then shampoo and condition.
- 1 x 100g Packet Flame Red Hair Dye.
- 1 x 10 ml Sachet Clarifying Shampoo (For before dye application).
- 1 x 10 ml Sachet Sulphate-Free Shampoo (To wash out dye).
- 1 x Instruction Leaflet.
- 1 x Application Gloves.
- *Henna (Lawsonia inermis), *Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria), *Amla (Emblica officinalis), *Bahera (Terminalia bellerica), *Harad (Terminalia chebula), *Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), *Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), *Shikakai (Acacia concinna).
- *Certified Organic
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product25/02/2019, By NokhanyoI didn't buy this for colour rather for it's conditioning properties and I'm glad that I did. My hair feels stronger and cared for. Will be repurchasing as soon as I run out as I have short hair and found that i didn't need much. Would recommend that you let it sit for as long as you can stand it.02/07/2018, By KeenI loved the colour of this - definitely more red than orange (which henna normally is on my very light hair). I was looking for a dark red and I found it. If you have shorter hair, it is enough for two applications, my hair is just past shoulder length and it was enough. I have a lot of grey and it covered the grey very well. If you aren't used to henna, it is quite messy, but well worth the effort for a colour that nourishes and doesn't dry out your hair. I will buy this again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.