- Can be enjoyed with a smoothie or cereal
- African indigenous
- Vegan friendly and organic
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Serve with cereal, yogurt, smoothie or eat raw.
- Keep the pack sealed and store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know?
- Local Village Foods sources only naturally grown food from small scale farmers across Africa. They aim to aid rural development in different parts of the continent.
- Nett weight: 30g
- Tigernuts (sliced)
Typical Nutritional Information: per 20g serving
- Energy (kJ): 380
- Protein (g): 0.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 12.1
- of which Total Sugar (g): 3.1
- Total Fat (g): 5.4
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 2.2
- 100% recyclable Kraft bag
Country of Origin:
- Made in Niger
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.