- Indigenous African staple starch
- Fewer calories than conventional all-purpose flour
- Packed in resealable zip lock bags
- Naturally gluten-free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Pumpkin Pancake with Plantain Flour Recipe:
What you’ll need:
- 1 ½ cups plantain flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 ¼ cup almond (or your favourite dairy-free milk alternative)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Heat up a nonstick griddle over a high heat.
- Combine the plantain flour, spice, flaxseed and stevia in a mixing bowl.
- Add the almond milk, puree and stir to form a thick batter.
- Use ⅓ cup measure to spoon the batter onto the pancake griddle.
- Cook for about 7 minutes on each side or until the outsides are browned and crisp and the inside is cooked.
- Serve with your choice of toppings (whipped cream works wonderfully!).
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Weight: 450 g
- Servings Per Pack: ~4
- Unripened Plantain (Musa paradisiaca) Fruit.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 112 gram serving)
- Calories: 360
- Protein (g): 4
- Carbohydrate (g): 88
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 0
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 8
- Sodium (mg): 0
Allergen Notice: This product is packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Malawi or Nigeria.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.