- With the nutritional benefits of Moringa powder
- Naturally grown and produced in African villages
- No preservatives
- A good source of energy and fibre
- No artificial colourants
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Cook and serve with your favorite dish
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
Did you know?
- Local Village Foods sources only naturally grown food from small scale farmers across Africa. They aim to aid rural development in different parts of the continent.
- Nett weight: 500 g
- Semolina (gluten, durum wheat) , Moringa
Typical Nutritional Information: per 50g serving
- Energy (kJ): 773
- Protein (g): 5.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 38
- of which Total Sugar (g): 1.6
- Total Fat (g): 0.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.1
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.9
- Sodium (mg): 7
- 100% recyclable Kraft bag
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product12/06/2021, By BhekiThis is good value for money ????????
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.