- Indigenous African Bambara groundnuts
- Non-GMO alternative to soyabeans
- Richer than peanuts in essential amino acids (isoleucine, leucine, lusine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine and valine)
- Packed in resealable zip lock bags
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Soaked bambara groundnuts can be used to make DIY plant-based milks at home.
- Bambara groundnuts are great for a vegetarian curry or a base for homemade vegan patties.
- Try soaking Bambara groundnuts for 8 hours or overnight to make it easy to cook.
- Then boil it in three times as much water for about t2 hours
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? As a legume, groundnuts are nitrogen fixing and are well known for their ability to improve soil quality in arid and semi-arid climates all around Africa.
- Nett Weight: 500 g
- Servings Per Pack: ~11
- Bambara (Vigna subterranea) Groundnuts.
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 50 gram serving)
- Calories: 184
- Protein (g): 10,3
- Carbohydrate (g): 28,25
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0
- Total Fat (g): 3,3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 3,17
- Sodium (mg): 5,83
- Iron (mg): 4
- Potassium (mg) 170
Allergen Notice: This product is packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts and gluten.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa or Zimbabwe.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.