- Heirloom Alfalfa seeds you can sprout yourself
- Alfalfa has an even higher protein content than steak – take note vegans!
- Sprouting seeds releases a burst of phytonutrients, vitamins and minerals that make them an extremely nutrient dense food in a small, tasty and healthy package
- Raw sprouts are very alkalizing on the blood, for improved health
- Add them to your salads, wraps, soups, rice dishes or top your veggie patties and pizzas with Alfalfa for added nutrition and tastiness
- Eat by the handful for a delicious snack
- Ready within 5 to 7 days
- Livingseeds are Heirloom seeds that have been saved and passed down through generations and have not been genetically modified. They aim to preserve this important biodiversity and make it available for posterity
Did you know? The Roman army was fed Alfalfa when they went to war!
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product21/06/2016, By MoniqueThese are simple to grow in a sprouter, within a few days they are ready to eat, they add a refreshing taste to salads and i love that its an easy way to make a dish extra healthy :) Good for sneaking into smoothies too, or my kiddies even eat them as is.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.