- A kit that will set you up to start sprouting your own homegrown healthsome mini-greens
- Growing your own microgreens is a very economical and rewarding way to provide yourself with fresh healthy living food
- A space efficient way to grow fresh food
- Sprouted seeds are bursting with extra phytonutrients that are only available in raw plant form that are very beneficial for your health
- Raw greens are alkaline forming and full of living enzymes and bio-available enzymes, vitamins and minerals
Your Living Seeds Heirloom Sprouting kit will contain:
- A 200g pack each of four of the classic sprouting seeds – Mung Beans, Wheatgrass seeds, White Chickpeas & Lentils
- An instruction booklet telling you everything you need to know to successfully grow your living food
- The booklet also includes some delish recipes to inspire you
- A wire mesh lid to put on any standard 750 ml glass jar (you will need to supply that - an opportunity to recycle!)
- Each full kit weighs 1050g
Heirloom Seeds are seeds that have been traditionally collected and passed down without any genetic modification. Living Seeds Heirloom seeds are passionate about preserving these varieties as they are endangered by mass monoculture crops and patented genetically modified seeds, and this in turn endangers our own food security and freedom.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product08/09/2017, By TraceyLoving my sprouting kit. Fresh sprouts with lunch everyday.24/05/2017, By CarinMy Dad first bought this product and gave me some mung beans to sprout, which worked really well. So when I got my kit I decided to try the chickpeas first. Still waiting for them to sprout, but did have to remove two chickpeas after soaking that were black. Would still recommend the product though, as it is easy to use and a great way to get all those nutrients into your body.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.