- Mung beans are a universally loved sprout because they are so easy to sprout, tasty and also very nutritious
- Easy to digest and a good source of protein and amino acids for vegans
- Sprouting mung beans will up their nutrient content and make it more bio-available
- Eating sprouts is one of the easiest ways to add living raw nourishment to your diet
- Mung beans make a great snack, just grab a handful to munch for super-easy health food
- Grow your own fresh greens – it’s a natural, healthy and very economical way to get in your green nourishment
- Grows quickly, within a few days
- Mild, sweet, bean-like flavour and crunch that’s great added raw to your wraps, sandwiches, pizzas, soups and salads
Sprouting is when you fully germinate a seed and eat it before it begins to grow leaves. Once it has 4 leaves or more, it’s moved on to being a microgreen. Check out our sprouting jars and kits that will provide you with the simple hardware you need to grow these tasty and nourishing mung bean sprouts yourself.
Livingseeds Heirloom Seeds are about preserving the valuable biodiversity of your seed supply so that future generations will still have the freedom to cultivate non-GMO seeds.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.