- Nutrient rich body cream nourishes dry skin
- Made from organic & natural ingredients
- Active Manuka Honey rejuvenates the skin & locks in moisture
- Cacao, cupuacu & murumuru seed butter deeply hydrate the skin
- Deeply moisturises the skin without leaving an oily residue
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Leaves your skin feeling soft & soothed
- Certified natural
- Contains products of the hive & therefore not suitable for vegans
- Suitable for everyday use
- Suitable for most skin types
Ingredient Spotlight: Avocado oil & Manuka honey
- Avocado oil: Who doesn’t love avo right? Well, it seems that your skin loves it just as much as you do. Here’s a list of some of the benefits that Avocado oil has on the skin: it nourishes the skin, improves skin elasticity & reduces the premature signs of ageing. Avocado oil also contains vitamin E, vitamin K & many beneficial fatty acids. This wonderful oil also is very rapidly absorbed, faster than almond and olive, giving it a luxurious, grease-free feel.
- Manuka honey: Manuka honey is a type of honey that’s native to New Zealand. It’s made by bees who pollinate the flower on the Manuka bush. What makes Manuka honey special is its natural antibacterial properties. Manuka honey is also believed to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits. By using a cleanser that has Manuka honey you are not only cleaning your face but caressing your skin with the soothing effects of this wonderful substance which may help to soften & soothe slightly irritated skin.
- Massage a generous amount onto clean skin paying special attention to dry areas such as elbows and heels.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified ‘natural’ by the BDIH. Certification by BDIH makes sure that manufacturers adhere to a strict standard that’s highly regarded internationally and enables consumers to avoid purchasing and using unauthenticated products that claim to be natural but, in fact, may not be. Therefore you can be assured that this wonderful product is honestly made using only natural ingredients.
- Nett Volume: 150 ml.
- Aqua (water), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Theobroma Cacao Butter, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter**, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuacu) Seed Butter**, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin)**, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Caryocar Brasiliense (Pequi) Fruit Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Mel (Manuka Honey), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum (Fragrance)*.
- *From natural essential oils: Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
- **Certified organic.
- Cardboard box & plastic bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.