- Soothing gel for blemishes & trouble spots
- Made from organic & natural plant-based ingredients
- With Manuka honey, Manuka oil & Tea Tree
- Protect, cleanse & soothe the skin
- Suitable for blemish-prone skin, scratches, insect bites, cold sores, eczema, rosacea, & psoriasis
- Certified organic & certified natural
- Cruelty-free - BDIH and Cosmos Certified
- Contains honey & therefore not suitable for vegans
- Packaged in a convenient tube
- Suitable for most skin types
Manuka honey: Manuka honey is a type of honey that’s native to New Zealand. It’s made by bees who pollinate the flower on the Manuka bush. What makes Manuka honey special is its natural antibacterial properties. Manuka honey is also believed to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits. By using a cleanser that has Manuka honey you are not only cleaning your face but caressing your skin with the soothing effects of this wonderful substance which may help to soften & soothe slightly irritated skin.
- Apply as often as needed with clean hands or a cotton-bud.
- Please Note: This product is naturally fragranced by essential oils therefore it’s not suitable for those with very sensitive skin.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified ‘natural’ by the BDIH. Certification by BDIH makes sure that manufacturers adhere to a strict standard that’s highly regarded internationally and enables consumers to avoid purchasing and using unauthenticated products that claim to be natural but, in fact, may not be. Therefore you can be assured that this wonderful product is honestly made using only natural ingredients.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Mel (Manuka Honey), Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/ Leaf Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Phormium Tenax (Harakeke) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Salicylic Acid.
- *From natural essential oils: Limonene, Linalool
- **Certified organic
- Cardboard box & plastic bottle.
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.