- 10 Charcoal clay sachets
- Made from organic & natural ingredients
- Charcoal powder purifies & detoxifies the skin
- Draws impurities out of skin
- Kaolin (halloysite clay) absorbs toxins & impurities
- Manuka honey has healing properties that hydrate & nourish the skin
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Leaves your skin feeling soft & soothed
- Certified natural
- Cruelty-free - BDIH and Cosmos Certified
- Contains products of the hive & therefore not suitable for vegans
- Suitable for those with normal to dry skin
Ingredient Spotlight: Avocado oil & Manuka honey
- Avocado oil: Who doesn’t love avo right? Well, it seems that your skin loves it just as much as you do. Here’s a list of some of the benefits that Avocado oil has on the skin: it nourishes the skin, improves skin elasticity & reduces the premature signs of ageing. Avocado oil also contains vitamin E, vitamin K & many beneficial fatty acids. This wonderful oil also is very rapidly absorbed, faster than almond and olive, giving it a luxurious, grease-free feel.
- Manuka honey: Manuka honey is a type of honey that’s native to New Zealand. It’s made by bees who pollinate the flower on the Manuka bush. What makes Manuka honey special is its natural antibacterial properties. Manuka honey is also believed to have antiviral, anti-inflammatory & antioxidant benefits. By using a cleanser that has Manuka honey you are not only cleaning your face but caressing your skin with the soothing effects of this wonderful substance which may help to soften & soothe slightly irritated skin.
- Apply liberally to face, avoid eyes & lips.
- Leave for 20 minutes (will not harden).
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Apply Toning Gel & Moisturiser or Night Cream.
- Use once or twice a week.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified ‘natural’ by the BDIH. Certification by BDIH makes sure that manufacturers adhere to a strict standard that’s highly regarded internationally and enables consumers to avoid purchasing and using unauthenticated products that claim to be natural but, in fact, may not be. Therefore you can be assured that this wonderful product is honestly made using only natural ingredients.
- 10 x 5 ml Sachets.
- Aqua, Kaolin (Halloysite clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cetearyl Wheat Straw Glycosides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Charcoal Powder (BinchÕ-tan), Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Mel (Manuka honey)**, Tocopherol, Isoamyl Laurate, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid,
- Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate.
- *From natural essential oils: Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.
- **Certified organic.
- Sachets in a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.