- Pure Manuka Oil sourced from the Manuka bush
- Protects & soothes the skin
- Powerful antibacterial, antifungal & anti-inflammatory properties
- Can be applied directly to the skin to reduce pimples
- Combats skin irritation & skin infections
- Great addition to your essential oils collection
- Certified organic & certified natural
- Cruelty-free - BDIH and Cosmos Certified
- Suitable for vegans
- Suitable for most skin types
- Recyclable packaging
- Drop 1-2 drops of Manuka oil on a cotton tip and apply twice daily as a spot treatment or add 5 drops to bath water.
- Additionally, Living Nature’s 100% Pure Manuka Oil can be used as an air purifier by adding 1-2 drops to water in an essential oil diffuser.
- Or as a natural hand sanitiser by adding 1-2 drops to your hand cream or directly onto hands after washing with soap and water.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Did you know? This product is certified ‘natural’ by the BDIH. Certification by BDIH makes sure that manufacturers adhere to a strict standard that’s highly regarded internationally and enables consumers to avoid purchasing and using unauthenticated products that claim to be natural but, in fact, may not be. Therefore you can be assured that this wonderful product is honestly made using only natural ingredients.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml.
- Leptospermum Scoparium (Manuka) Branch/ Leaf Oil, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- *From natural essential oils.
- Recyclable glass bottle & plastic lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.