- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use cellophane sacks
- Made from organic cotton, with nylon tags
- Undyed, natural colour
- Breathable, soft, and stretchy
- Won’t bruise your fruit
- Pop your avocados, bananas, cranberries, and every other letter of the fruit, and vegetable alphabet in your Living Eco Produce Bags.
- Gentle hand wash in cold water.
Did you know? That when fruit ripens it releases a gas called ethylene. Ethylene is a natural byproduct of the process, but i also speeds up the ripening process. Storing your bananas in a breathable bag will prolong their shelf-life!
- Pack Contains: 3 x Produce Bags
- Dimensions: 300 mm x 250 mm
- Organic Cotton, Nylon.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/07/2019, By TaliaThese are amazing to use! Not only are they soft and the perfect size for a few veggies or fruits, but the drawstrings make them incredibly convenient when going to the shops (no stuck or broken zippers!) You will only be able to fit four veggies or fruits at most in one bag, so if you need something for a lot of individual items, this is probably not the best size.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.