- Crispy cheesy snack sticks for toddlers
- Safe for self-feeding
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- All ingredients used are baby-safe
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? We love the Little Bellies range because it’s made to introduce exciting new flavours and textures into your toddler’s diet, without the addition of any unnecessary artificial ingredients.
Make sure baby is sitting upright before enjoying one of these corn snacks.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- Age: 12 months up
- Organic Multigrain Flour (70%) (Organic Flour, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Quinoa Flour), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cheese Powder (14.5%) (Organic Milk, Organic Skim Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes (Vegetarian Rennet)), Organic Dried Parsley (0.5%), Organic Rosemary Extract
- Contains milk. May contain traces of gluten and soy.
Typical Nutritional Information:
- (Per 12g Serving)
- Energy (kJ): 224
- Protein (g): 1.3
- Carbohydrate (g): 6.8
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.6
- Total Fat (g): 2.3
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.4
- Dietary Fibre (g): 0.3
- Sodium (mg): 13
- 12g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product27/10/2020, By TLove it27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product09/10/2020, By TThe little bellies range is amazing. I love it05/10/2020, By TGreat for little bellies02/08/2020, By FantasySo nice16/06/2020, By RubleenGreat healthy snack and baby loves it too.25/05/2020, By RockOrganic toddlers17/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove04/05/2020, By NatashaVery impressed. The sticks were fresh. My toddler enjoyed this healthy snack. Wish they were more affordable.03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.