- Crispy corn puffs with apple & cinnamon
- Safe for self-feeding
- Baked, not fried
- No added sugar or salt
- A source of iron & vitamin B1
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy & nuts
- Made with certified organic, baby-safe ingredients
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Why do we love this product? These treats are ideal for small mouths and little fingers, and the recipe is designed to nourish little tummies. A great way to promote self-feeding and encourage a love of healthy foods.
- To maintain freshness after opening, store in an airtight container.
- Organic Corn Flour (81.5%), Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Organic Apple Fibre (4.5%), Organic Apple Powder (3%), Organic Cinnamon (1%), Mineral (Iron), Vitamin (Vitamin B1), Organic Rosemary Extract
- 12g packet
Country of Origin:
- Made in Australia
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product04/05/2021, By JenMy son LOVES these. I always need a few bags in the cupboard. I used them in the party packs for his first birthday and all the babes were thrilled!03/04/2021, By RuthThe worst part if that I also love them so much :/26/01/2021, By Babahealthy alternative to chips25/11/2020, By FaariaAmazing product. It melts in the mouth, encourages self feeding and my little one loves it. Its a staple in my house that I cannot run out of!27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat Product09/10/2020, By TInnovative snack. Super tasty02/08/2020, By FantasyGood incentive treat08/07/2020, By SarahMy son love them - my husband says they smell like pancakes.26/06/2020, By AshleyBaby loved these!16/06/2020, By RubleenGreat healthy snack and baby loves it too.17/05/2020, By Sandesh Elainelove04/04/2020, By SeOur little one really enjoyed this treat!03/04/2020, By LouLove these - great healthy treat for the little ones
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.