- Your solution for a more youthful-looking and glowing skin
- Infused with Squalane - to ensure your skin is smooth and silky to the touch
- May reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Can help to in treating acne
- No fillers or toxic chemicals added
- 100% plant, seed and flower oil-based
- Palm oil-free
- No added fragrances
- Suitable for women with dry and mature skin types
- Comes in a compostable cardboard box - which causes less harm to the environment
- Enriched with the antibacterial and antimicrobial effects of Grapefruit Flower oil
- A serum made to deeply absorb into your skin and not stay on top
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Morning Ritual: Apply around 5 to 7 drops of Serum to your skin, after cleansing and misting your face. Misting helps to dampen your skin and aids absorption of the serum into the epidermis. Next, add your daily moisturizer and makeup if necessary
- Night Ritual: Apply around 8 to 10 drops of Serum to your skin, after cleansing and misting your face. You may add your night moisturizer, however, a good amount of serum is all you need for good overnight skincare. Place an old scarf on your pillow to prevent the oils from staining your linen.
- Store in a cool, dry place below 25 degrees celsius room temperature, away from direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 30 ml
- Squalane (Sugar Cane Derived), Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil, Schinziophyton Rautanenii (Mongongo) Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Y-tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Daucus Carota (Carrot Seed) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (Neroli Flower) Oil, Jasminum Gradiflora (Jasmine Flower) Oil, Citrus Paradise (Grapefruit Flower) Oil.
- Recyclable glass bottle with dropper lid.
- Comes in a compostable cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.