- Oil-based solid balm with a waxy texture
- Soothes, hydrates & rejuvenates the skin
- Enriched by natural ingredients such as Pawpaw & Baobab
- Rich in antioxidants, minerals & vitamins from fruit
- Natural healing & anti-inflammatory properties
- Infused with lavender, rose geranium & peppermint essential oils
- 90% of the ingredients are locally sourced
- Can be applied to chapped skin, cuticles, or dry elbows
- Free from artificial flavorings, colorings & fragrance
- Eco-friendly packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians but contains products of the hive
- Open lid.
- Scoop a small amount out with your finger.
- Rub between your fingers to melt.
- Apply to cleansed skin.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Make sure the lid is tightly sealed.
- Nett Weight: 50ml
- Beeswax, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Acticire, GMCY, Papaya Fruit Extract, Baobab Oil, Lavender, Cape Geranium, Peppermint.
- Ingredient spotlight:
- Pawpaw fruit contains an enzyme called Papain. Papain produces a high concentration of amino acids, vitamins (A, C, E & K) & minerals (magnesium, potassium, calcium, niacin, carotene & protein fiber).
- Baobab contains all 3 Omega Oils (3,6 & 9) & it has high levels of vitamin C.
- Amber Glass Jar with aluminum lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product17/12/2020, By EveI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.