- Advanced vitamin C supplement
- Enhanced absorption in the digestive system
- Powerful antioxidant to fight free-radical damage
- Supports a wide range of bodily functions
- Necessary cofactor for collagen production
- No fillers
- No preservatives
- Supplement Dose: 1 capsule daily with water (equivalent 2000 mg regular vitamin C).
- Therapeutic Dose: 3-6 capsules 3 x per day with water.
- Ensure that you drink sufficient water with your LipoCure doses (200 ml minimum).
- Store in a cool (<25°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Keep lid securely sealed after opening.
- Capsules: 30 x 450 mg capsules (Cellulose).
- Liposomal Vitamin C.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa and India.
10 out of 10 people would recommend this product26/10/2020, By OrmGreat product10/09/2020, By JackieI love these because the liposomal means they are absorbed much better by my system, i.e. bioavailable. Vitamin C is essential for the immune system and especially now with COVID-19.18/07/2020, By EdwinaI tend to get heartburn when i take Vitamin C, but this product is great. No heartburn!12/07/2020, By CharmaineLove this product16/06/2020, By LeeTold I needed to take Liposomal Vitamin C as part of my recovery from Cancer ... really love this one.31/05/2020, By TalentTop stuff27/05/2020, By AnnaI love it12/05/2020, By NiquelleWhilst feeling like I was coming down with the flu, my friend suggested liposomal Vitamin C and told me how much more effective it is than your usual vitamin C supplement. After taking it every day for a week, my symptoms seem to be subsiding. I have now added it to my daily vitamin intake as vitamin C can help improve many areas of your overall health, especially your skin!25/04/2020, By RoseanneGreat product, I only bought because my regular brand was sold out, however I'm very impressed by it, and it's very competitively priced, will definitely buy again.06/03/2020, By SiaGreat Vitamin C Supplement
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.