- Soft silicone ends, and inner
- Collapses at three points
- Ultra compact design
- Safer for children than conventional stainless steel, or bamboo straws
- No sharp edges
- Presented in a beautifully illustrated card-tube
- Packed in a portable, clasped container
- Simply pull your straw from the portable case, and watch it magically unfold before your very eyes.
- Swish your Last Straw in warm, soapy water after use.
- Glide your cleaner through your straw, and out of the other side.
- My Last Straw is dishwasher safe.
- Leave to dry.
Did you know? You can attach My Last Straw’s portable carry case to your keychain. That way, you’ll never leave home without it.
- My Last Straw includes: 1 x Collapsible, Reusable Straw, 1 x Nifty Portable Case, 1 x Straw Cleaner, 1 x Reusable Storage Cylinder.
- Silicone Colour: Coral
- Straw Length (Extended): ~23 cm
- Straw Diameter: ~1cm
- Stainless Steel, Silicone.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
2 out of 2 people would recommend this product30/05/2019, By JoThe packaging is really but I really didn’t like that you have to go to the website to read instructions etc. There is a little wire thing that goes in the portable storage thing which popped out when I opened and it was such a mission to get back in. All in all, not very impressed. I have only bought steel straws so far and bought this and a similar silicone straw for less than half the price of this and I have to say, this is NOT worth it.10/03/2019, By ElizabethThe metal and silicone are high quality. The cary case is useful for keeping the straw clean and taking a dirty straw home.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.