- Eco-friendly straw & brush set
- Replaces single-use plastic straws
- Made from high-grade stainless steel
- Won’t leech plastic microparticles into beverages
- Neither absorbs, nor imparts flavours
- Sturdy construction
- Light-weight design
Our waste-free packaging: Faithful to Nature’s stainless steel range is boxed in biodegradable and recyclable cardboard (staple-free). The labels are printed directly onto the box with soya-based inks. Suitable for home composting!
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water.
- Box Contains: 1 x Straight Stainless Steel Straw, 1 x Stainless Steel Straw Brush.
- Straw Dimensions: 215 mm x 8 mm (diameter).
- Brush Dimensions: 230 mm.
- Straw Materials: 100% Stainless Steel (18/8 304).
- Brush Materials: Stainless Steel (18/8 304), Nylon.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product19/01/2021, By Thabitha5/510/12/2020, By THULLY KLove it!!09/12/2020, By LisaLove the straw length and plain silver cover, love cleaning it with the brush too23/10/2020, By TConvenient21/07/2020, By EPerfect for my needs!29/06/2020, By Keagangreat quality06/06/2020, By LissWorks great02/04/2020, By WinnerNew to this stainless steel straw set up17/03/2020, By JamieI have stage 4 endometriosis and uterine fibroids. One of the natural remedies is to drink Raw unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar. I use it for this purpose as drinking the ACV without a straw can damage tooth enamel. It's a great on the go straw and once done I just rinse under hot boiling water and place it in the straw bag I bought it with. Its a great combo with the straw brush .09/02/2020, By OrignalGood combo05/02/2020, By AbigailVery comfortable. Love mine26/01/2020, By Samanthaworks well
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.