- Clear, citrus Orange finish
- Endlessly reusable
- Microwave and freezer safe
- Easily inspect in the contents without opening
- Pinch-loc seal
- 100% pure silicone
- Silicone is non-porous and won’t absorb smells
- Free of BPAs, BPS, lead, latex and phthalates
- Let your creativity flow by writing and drawing on it!
- Packaged in 70% recycled paper, printed with soy inks
- Store your sandwiches
- Ferry your vetkoek
- Bag your broodjies
- Pack your padkos
- The uses are endless
- Defrost/reheat frozen soups, sauces and leftovers by submerging your Stasher in boiling water
- A plastic-free alternative for bagging your shampoo, conditioner and moisturisers in your suitcase when travelling
- A plastic-free alternative for keeping your earbuds and Cotton pads dry in the bathroom
- Dishwasher safe
Should your Stasher become stained:
- Make a Baking Soda paste using white vinegar
- Apply to discoloured container surfaces
- Let sit for 20-30 minutes
- Rinse and wash like normal
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 19 cm x 2,5 cm
- Capacity: ~450 ml
- Platinum Cure Silicone
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product27/11/2020, By AnnaDLove Stasher bags! Works great! I use the Citrus coloured bags to freeze Jamie Oliver's 7Veg Tomato sauce.24/04/2020, By ALove this tangerine color and it is a great size for snacks.29/01/2020, By LilyReally helps to reduce my use of plastic bags.08/04/2019, By SallyI now have two of these bags because they are great!
You need to put a sarmie in half at a time but I cut my sarmies in half before hand anyway so it's no big deal.
I gave the bag a good shake and my sarmie barely moved around - this was a pretty big deal for me because this was the reason I was buying the bag - to help reduce the amount of single use zip seal bags and cling wrap I use.
The colour is as bright as in the picture - really beautiful!
I love them and they are so versatile!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.