- Smudge stick made with powdered dragon’s blood & white sage
- Sustainably sourced
- Authentic aroma
- No artificial fragrances
Please Note: The oil and wood used in Sacred Roots products is sustainably sourced and harvested.
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- Sacred Roots is a local brand that sources and produces all their products with love and respect for the planet. The Dragon’s Blood and White Sage smudge stick has a beautiful natural and uplifting fragrance that will fill your space with positive vibes.
Did you know? White Sage with its botanical, woody aroma has held spiritual importance for thousands of years. It is used to purify, cleanse & restore the energy within one’s internal & external environment. This white sage is hand-rolled by local communities on reserves in the United States. The commercial viability of White Sage helps to ensure the continuation & longevity of the plant while it simultaneously provides a form of sustainable income to those involved in the harvesting and rolling process. These sustainable practices enhance the ecological, social & economic well-being of the area.
- To clear your space, smudge the wood smoke through the air, banishing negative energies. Open the windows to clear the air.
- Make sure you light your smudge in a well-ventilated environment.
- Do not leave flaming or smudge unattended.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- White Sage and Dragon’s Blood Powder.
- Clear plastic bag with paper & card labels.
Country of Origin:
- Packaged in South Africa with local & imported Ingredients.
- Ingredients sourced from South America, Asia, Ohman, California and South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.