- Designed by a chiropractor with your spine health in mind
- Multi-level adjustability allows for an ergonomic workstation
- Helps to relieve neck, and back pain caused by poor posture
- Fits all Apple Mac laptops, and most slimline PCs
- Made from super durable, lightweight Birch wood
- 100% plastic-free
- Made in South Africa
- Elevates your screen to eye-level
- For the most ergonomic setup, NoaPop recommends using a stand-alone keyboard. It can however be used without one, and still be effective.
Did you know? Birch Ply is known for its strength and durability and is an abundant and fast growing species so there is no disruption to biodiversity when felled.
- Dimensions: (w) 27 cm x (l) 27 cm x (h) 4,5 cm
- Weight: ~500 g
- Birch Plywood
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
8 out of 9 people would recommend this product22/10/2020, By michalLight, easy to assemble, works perfectly well, made of a very light material which is inoffensive to the eye.30/09/2020, By Mary-AnneTruly an awesome product!!!!!
03/07/2020, By MichelleVery happy30/06/2020, By VeeAwesome buy :)13/06/2020, By EllaBeautiful, simple design. Works perfectly and lovely to look at! Especially love the birch plywood, and that it’s produced sustainably in SA!01/02/2019, By SandraI can see how this works, as it works on my Mac, and to be fair that's the computer they endorse. However if you have a PV whos screen cannot sit upright by itself then this won't work at all. So it's useless on my work PC that has a stand that holds up the screen31/01/2019, By ToniLove my new laptop stand. Faultless. Awesome design, and different options for heights means you're not getting hunch back neck :)20/11/2018, By SamGreat laptop stand08/11/2018, By LuisaI love my Noapop, apart from being adjustable in terms of the inclination you can prefer it is nicely looking and very light weight.
A little savour for my posture infront of the computer!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.