- Buddhist prayer bracelet made from Lapis Lazuli gemstones
- Embellished with an ohm charm made from stainless steel
- Elasticated thread (no fiddly clasp)
- Handmade with love and intention in South Africa
- Parcelled in hessian drawstring bags
- Plastic-free beads and packaging
The Facets of Lapis Lazuli:
- Lapis Lazuli is associated with the Third-Eye and Throat Chakras.
- Strongly connected to the Zodiac signs of Libra, Sagittarius, Taurus and Virgo.
- Adaptive and flowing elemental energies of water.
- Put your bracelet on by rolling it over your hand and limit stretching it as much as possible.
- Keep the bracelet away from products that will degrade the quality of the elastic over time such as soaps, perfumes, lotions, sunscreen, Salt water, etc.
Did you know? Lapis Lazuli is considered a 9th anniversary gemstone, perfect as a gift for your significant other after nine years of togetherness.
- Size: 185 mm
- Weight: Approx. 20 grams.
- Lapis Lazuli Gemstones, Stainless Steel, Elasticated Thread.
Notice: Being made from natural materials, there may be slight variation between bracelets. The product you receive may differ slightly from that which is pictured.
Country of Origin:
- Proudly South African.
5 out of 5 people would recommend this product12/02/2021, By marishkaAbsolutely love it. Well made and beautiful colour. Came in a pouch with a description card. Makes a great gift!12/02/2021, By marishkaAbsolutely love it. Well made and beautiful colour. Came in a pouch with a description card. Makes a great gift!28/02/2020, By pixie-kReally like this product. Well made, easy to wear and a beautiful piece.21/01/2020, By TLove it!14/11/2019, By NoodleLapis Lazuli is one of my favourite stones. I love this bracelet.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.