- 100% natural, plant-based facial sponge
- Gently exfoliates, and resurfaces
- Promotes healthy blood circulation
- Lifts up, and draws out impurities
- Thoroughly removes makeup
- Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Dries quickly, preventing bacteria and mould growth
- Natural black colour from bamboo charcoal
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% plastic-free
- Vegan friendly
Material Spotlight: Konjac (aka Amorphophallus Konjac) has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for more than 2000 years. It’s most commonly used to help soothe the symptoms of skin conditions.
Our Waste-free Packaging: Faithful to Nature’s natural Konjac Sponges are packed in plastic-free boxes, and printed with plant-based inks. No nasty plastic sleeves, cellophane wrappers, or chemical adhesives.
Gentle, Exfoliating Cleanse:
- Soak your Konjac Sponge in hot water until it softens completely.
- Gently wring out the excess water, and glide your Konjac Sponge across your favourite Faithful to Nature Soap Bar.
- Wet your face with the remaining warm water.
- Lather your soapy Konjac Sponge in the palm of your hand.
- Lightly glide your lathered Konjac Sponge across your face using small, circular motions.
- Thoroughly rinse, and pat your face dry with a clean, dry towel.
How often can I use my Konjac Sponge to clean my face?
- Faithful to Nature Konjac Sponges are soft, and gentle enough to use everyday as a makeup remover, and facial cleansing sponge.
- Rinse clean after use with warm, running water.
- Wring of any remaining excess water.
- Store on a well-drained surface.
- Box Contains: 1 x Konjac Sponge.
- Sponge Dimensions (Dessicated): 60 mm x 25 mm*
- *Expands when wet.
- Konjac (Amorphophallus Konjac) Root Fibre, Bamboo Charcoal.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
11 out of 11 people would recommend this product14/01/2020, By SupportNot pokey18/12/2019, By BReally good for exfoliation.12/12/2019, By MalibooBeen using twice daily for 2 weeks and no issues, great little sponge! Was surprised how hard it was when new, thought maybe I’d bought a pumice stone, but it is then surprisingly soft and yet strong once in use.05/12/2019, By Donna-JadeNot too harsh on my skin, prefer this to a brush.05/11/2019, By MangiI used this for the first time and I must say it left my skin much more translucent & the T area my face much smoother. It is extremely soft - unexpected for an exfoliator - so it will not be harsh on the skin. It is nicely absorbent so takes very long to dry. It may be I'm a little delicate with rinsing off cleanser and wringing off water.31/10/2019, By ShamelSuch a great face sponge for a gentle exfoliation. I have been using this in combination with the Back 2 Nature face wash and the results have been great!09/10/2019, By BronwenI love how these sponges are hard and soften in water. My skin is so nice and smooth afterwards. Little pricey, but worth it for sensitive skin.12/09/2019, By MariHighly highly recommended! perfect size, perfect texture, perfect all round.08/07/2019, By AnneAn absolute delight to clean your face with.24/06/2019, By HeidiLovely and soft on your skin.11/06/2019, By LizanneI can feel this sponge gently exfoliates without being too rough on the skin.It feels really nice and soft when wet, and has a little string for hanging if desired. Very convenient.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.