- Enough to culture up to 50 litres of yoghurt
- Alternatively to make smaller batches, use the "daughter culture" method as per instructions.
- Easy, hassle-free way to make your own Greek yoghurt at home
- Yoghurt is one of the most delicious ways to boost your gut microbiome
- Starter culture contains carefully selected bacteria (including: Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus, and Streptococcus thermophilus)
- Crafty Culture’s carefully selected strains yield mild yoghurts with clean, fresh and tangy flavour profiles
- Live cultures are a phenomenal probiotic
- Making your own yoghurt gives you full control over what you put in your body
- See included leaflet for detailed directions on how to culture your very own yoghurt at home.
- Enjoy as a protein rich, probiotic breakfast with some chopped fruit, nuts, and honey.
- Enjoy it as your very own scratch-made tzatziki by mixing it with chopped cucumbers, a splash of olive oil, a sprinkling of salt, a dash of vinegar, and some crushed garlic.
- Store in a dry place.
Did you know? It is possible to use the Greek yoghurt starter culture to make yoghurt from non-dairy milks, like goat’s milk too. However, the consistency and flavour will differ significantly from cow’s milk yoghurt. Cow’s milk makes for the best, thick Greek yoghurt.
- Starter Pack Contains: 1 x Greek Yoghurt Starter Culture Sachet, 1 x Muslin Drawstring Bag, 1 x Glass Culturing Jar, 1 x Stainless Steel Thermometer, 1 x Instruction Manual
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product23/11/2018, By AnnGreat starter kit
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.