- Reusable bamboo coffee mug
- “Jack ‘O Toole” wood grain design with brown accents
- Made with bamboo fibre & corn starch
- Spill-proof lid & easy grip made with recyclable silicone
- Designed to last for years
- Suitable for hot or cold liquids
- No more need for single-use Styrofoam cups
- Reduces everyday waste
- Great for travellers & commuters
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Naturally sterile, no flavour transfer
100 billion take-away coffee cups end up in a landfill every year. Be a part of #stopthe100billion by choosing reusable cups
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.