Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
- Elegant design inspired by artist William Morris
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use disposable cups
- Tight-fitting food grade silicone seal
- No-drip resealable lid plug
- Perfect for hot, and cold drinks
- Prevents in-car spills
- BPA free
- William Morris is widely recognised as one the most culturally significant figures in Victorian-era Britain. Master printmaker, poet, social campaigner, and passionate environmentalist. His unmistakable and distinctive designs grace galleries and homes the world over. Embodying everything William Morris held true, this limited edition Ecoffee Cup is both useful and beautiful; a true functional classic of our time.
- Thoroughly wash with warm soapy water before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
Did you know? The Thief patterned Ecoffee Cup is inspired by one of William Morris’s most well-loved textile patterns called “Strawberry Thief”.
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil .
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product31/10/2019, By ClaireThere is no option to replace the silicone bumper and lid of the inner cup, which I thought was the whole point, to only replace the bit that has died...very strange.
I also find that the bamboo plastic absorbs smells, so a banana smoothy in the morning will make tea taste absolutely awful all day will you wash it like crazy.
Does not keep liquids warm at all.
Also, I have composted a friends inner cup, and I can testify that it absolutely DOES NOT break down, after two years in a home compost bin...so essentially you're buying a very expensive plastic cup.
I would not buy it again and I would discourage others from buying it. I would rather buy an INSULATED stainless steal flask.24/04/2019, By RMLove bamboo cups! Dishwasher safe and no plastic. Great design - really lovely colours.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.