Please note that this product does not fall under essential items as outlined by the government during the nationwide lockdown. It will only be available for purchase once the nationwide lockdown has been lifted.Read More
- Limited edition Surfers Against Sewage designs
- Ecoffee Cup gives a portion of every sale to Surfers Against Sewage
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use disposable cups
- Tight-fitting food grade silicone seal
- No-drip resealable lid plug
- Perfect for hot, and cold drinks
- Prevents in-car spills
- BPA free
Surfers Against Sewage:
- Surfers Against Sewage is a grassroots marine conservation charity whose job it is to protect the oceans, beaches, rivers and the wildlife which inhabits them. Learn more at their official website.
Thoroughly wash with warm soapy water before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
Did you know? Each year more than 100 billion single-use cups end up as rubbish. Join the Ecoffee Cup community to help. #stopthe100billion
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil .
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.