- Limited edition Surfers Against Sewage designs
- Ecoffee Cup gives a portion of every sale to Surfers Against Sewage
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use disposable cups
- Tight-fitting food grade silicone seal
- No-drip resealable lid plug
- Perfect for hot, and cold drinks
- Prevents in-car spills
- BPA free
Surfers Against Sewage:
- Surfers Against Sewage is a marine conservation charity whose job it is to protect the oceans, beaches, rivers and wildlife which inhabits them. Learn more at their official website.
- Thoroughly wash with warm soapy water before first use.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Not microwave safe.
Did you know? Each year more than 100 billion single-use cups end up as rubbish. Join the Ecoffee Cup community to help. #stopthe100billion
- Capacity: 400 ml
- Weight (Empty): 160 g
- Ecoffee cup: bamboo fibres and non-GMO corn starch, resin* and fossil .
- * Resin contains melamine in accordance with EU Food Safety Regulation No. 10/2011
- Lid and grip: silicone (recyclable)
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic Of China.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product06/06/2019, By JCEcoffee cups are the best things ever! And this beautiful cup is my favourite of the 6 I own (YES 6!!) - I get compliments all the time and feel so proud to be making a difference in the environment too!09/04/2019, By TamGBought this for my hubby and he is very happy. No leaks and spills so far. Great for on the go hot drinks too. I have 4 only because it doesn’t keep hot drinks hot.20/03/2019, By Joy ChristineGreat for coffee on the go. Keeps my coffee or tea warm and eco-friendly too.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.