- Natural dry shampoo, powdered
- “Karoo” formula for dark brown or black hair
- This earthy formula deepens the lustre of dark brown or black hair
- Great as a water-saving beauty hack, or a quick fix for busy mornings
- Bentonite clay absorbs grime & grease from the scalp
- Enriched with nutrient-dense spirulina & fair traded cocoa
- Wicks away excess oils from the hair shaft
- Conditions the hair & scalp, prevents dandruff & itching
- No aerosol sprays, no sticky residue or build-up
- Gives hair a soft & manageable texture; adds shine & body
- Keeps hair fresher for longer between washes
- Packaged in a convenient screw-top tin (no plastic)
- Simply dust on a tiny amount onto your hair near the roots with a make-up brush, concentrating on the oilier regions.
- Brush through your hair, and you are good to go!
- A little Desert Dusts goes a long way, so start with a really small amount and add more if needed.
- 100ml tin
- For dark brown or black hair
Turmeric, fair traded African cocoa, bentonite clay, spirulina, paprika, clove, marshmallow root, fenugreek seeds (methi), aloe ferox bitters, essential oils of rosemary and cedarwood
Country of Origin
Made in South Africa
10 out of 11 people would recommend this product23/02/2020, By EcoOffensive smell27/05/2019, By IlseSpicy smell but not offputting. Absorbs oily roots very fast and effective. A winner when traveling. Not great packaging so I put mine in a salt pot and it works like a charm!18/03/2019, By NadineThis really works on my dark hair. However I have some issues with it. The first being the smell. I want to have a fresh smell when using dry shampoo and this is very I would say "spicy". It almost smells like a curry on my head. The powder is a bit messy so just make sure to get dressed after application if possible.17/02/2019, By JoanAlways battled to find a decent dry shampoo for my dark hair. I tried this out and it was amazing! Not only was it easy to apply, but it smells great too! Easy to follow instructions. It absorbs grease and leaves one's hair looking clean for more than just one day - in case you need it to do that! Only be warned that there may be some cleaning up to do of loose powder in your bathroom.29/01/2019, By RuthI am so happy with this product! Leaves my hair looking like I had just been at the salon. No more white residue from other dry shampoos on my hair. The smell takes some getting used to though - very earthy.13/01/2019, By KimAbsorbs grease and leaves my hair looking clean, the darker powder matches my hair colour well! However this product is not for me - I find it too messy to apply even when following their instruction. Powder still ends up on my neck and clothes which is challenging when you want quick application. If you not careful, the darker powder is noticeable on your scalp. The smell is very earthy.11/10/2018, By pBest product on the market - keeps my oily hair squeaky clean28/08/2018, By MarietjieHaven't tried it yet but definitely a larger container then I expected to receive.01/06/2018, By RejaneI have tried some of the other brands on the market but am sticking to this one - definitely the best so far! I have long hair and during the week it's not convenient to wash it properly because we live on solar power and so I can't use a hairdryer: if I wash it in the evenings I have to sleep with wet hair, which I really don't like to do and in the mornings I just don't have the time! This dry shampoo allows me to delay 'hair wash day' to the weekends. Also we do a lot of camping and hiking and it is very convenient for that too!29/05/2018, By RachaelTook this on a 4 week holiday where water would be in short supply. I've still got loads left as the tin was much larger than expected and a little goes a really long way! The product has a lovely smell and worked well to refresh my roots. Chuffed with this purchase.09/05/2018, By PreshaUsed this when in the bush for a couple of days. works like a charm and the small container makes it easy to pop in a backpack
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.