- Topical cool-down treatment
- Lightweight, non-greasy lotion formula
- Sinks easily into the skin & quickly gets to work on muscles & joints
- Speeds up post-workout recovery
- Reduces stiffness & swelling after a hard workout
- An excellent choice for athletes, swimmers & personal trainers
- Approved by Beauty Without Cruelty
Benefits of key ingredients:
- Arnica is a wonderful remedy for muscle or joint pain, stiffness & inflammation
- St. John’s wort helps with bruising & inflammation
- Comfrey is great for strained or pulled muscles & ligaments
- Lavender has a calming effect & combats inflammation
- Rue is anti-inflammatory & anti-spasmodic; great for easing cramps
- Clove is an analgesic that provides powerful natural pain relief
- Enriched with vitamin E & shea butter to nurture dry or stressed skin
- Apply after a vigorous workout or athletic event.
Aqua (purified water), prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, arnica montana (arnica) flower extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, CS alcohol and polysorbate 60, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) flower extract, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit butter, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl myristate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) leaf oil, eucalyptus citriodora (lemon eucalyptus) leaf oil, origanum majorana (marjoram) leaf oil, cedrelopsis grevei (katafray) bark oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, ledum palustre (labrador tea) leaf extract, bellis perennis (daisy) leaf and flower extract, ruta graveolens (rue) leaf extract
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product13/12/2017, By SharonA really great muscle relaxing, cooling cream.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.