- Natural alternative to cling film, and plastic bags
- Versatile, reusable, washable, and compostable
- Made from pure cotton fabric, steeped in a blend of soy wax, tree resin, and jojoba oil
- Replaces drab plastic with a pretty piece of rustic flair
- Perfect for protecting your leftovers, locking in freshness
- 100% plant based materials
- Vegan alternative to beeswax wraps
- Hand wash with cold water.
- Do not machine wash.
- Hang to dry.
- 1 x Red Bread Wrap (37 x 42 cm).
- Cotton, Soy Wax, Tree Resin, Jojoba Oil.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 2 people would recommend this product08/07/2019, By TracyThis size is great for large containers (like a rectangular lasagna dish). It sticks very well - a bit too well for my liking. It leaves a bit of sticky residue sometimes. I prefer the beeswax wrap in this range.02/07/2019, By EileenMaybe I expected something else as I am not familiar to a product like this but the whole "sticky" feel puts me off. I have not used it yet but will try and use it to cover dough which I presume could work perfectly. Wrapping bread in it.....not so sure but maybe I should try.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.