- Unique botanical honey
- Bees fed with 8 traditional herbs
- May help strengthen the body’s immune system
- May help support the body’s natural defences
- Pure and unadulterated
- Raw and unfiltered
- Suitable for vegetarians with bee products
- Adults: 1 teaspoon 3 times a day before food.
- For maximum effect LifeMel Honeys should be sucked and not exposed to hot substances like boiling water.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor.
- Not to be given to children less than two years old.
- Not recommended for diabetics or people allergic to beehive products.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Which botanicals are used to make VIRMEL?
- Uncaria tomentosa, Echinacea purpurea, Anisum vulgaris, Medicago sativa, Sambucus nigra, Urtica dioica, Eleutherococcus senticosus, Vitex agnus castus.
- Nett Weight: 120 g
- Potted in clear glass with aluminium lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Israel.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product30/10/2020, By AriLovely29/10/2020, By AaminahHeavenly Taste27/10/2020, By AliyahTastes amazing and worth the price26/10/2020, By AmyYummy Honey06/05/2020, By MervSo good03/05/2020, By TrudyIndulge in this delectable honey07/04/2020, By KateI love it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.